Monday, October 25, 2010

SPOOKTACULAR Treats!

Below are some recent Halloween treats that I made for a couple of different Halloween parties... I made some SPOOKTACULAR cookies. I packaged them in a parchment envelope and clipped them with a decorative mini clothes pin, LOVE IT... (those were shipped to California, Boy... I hope they got there in one piece!), "I'm Watching You" cake pops (btw, these are delicious!) Check out Bakerella's web site...http://www.bakerella.com/ for recipes and A-mazing ideas (I want to submit my eyeball cake pop; I think it came out SO cute-I mean scary!) and "I'm Batty Over You" cupcakes. Mind you this all started because of ONE phone call from my brother and his annual Halloween party... I need a life!

cookies


Cake Pop


Cupcakes


Parchment bags






































No comments:

Post a Comment