Sunday, August 14, 2011

Minnie Mouse Birthday (1 of 2)





I just completed a dessert table for a client that I have worked with in the past....


She's not your average client - a little over the top (when it comes to birthday parties) to say the least (she reminds me of someone - not mentioning ANY names!)



Anyway, Nadia was planning her daughter's 2nd birthday party and just like my parties; it all starts with the invite. Nicole at beecustom.blogspot.com designed a really unique invite.... I know there are a ton of Minnie invites out there, but this one was just different and I loved that the bow was glittered. This is what makes this invite stand out from the rest!



I knew the bow was going to have a big part when designing the dessert table, so was super excited when I saw the invite. I will post the desserts in the next post, but did want to share with you the favor bags Nadia made, which were really cute and worked perfectly with the theme. I inclued a picture of the birthday girl and her family (and YES, Mickey & Minnie made an appearance & the birthday girl's dress did match the party)!







No comments:

Post a Comment